Wednesday, November 3

My Last Fall Semester

Thomas and I are in our very last Fall semester. We're so excited for our internship in Miami and our last semester in the Summer. For now, I am sick of school. I didn't think it was possible, because I LOVE school.

But, I'm ready to graduate.

I'm getting tired of doing assignments and homework that only go as far as my teacher (and maybe online). Right now I'm busy, busy, busy with homework assignments, but I just don't want to do them. I'm as lazy as it gets.

Oh well, I'll try to continue working hard and finishing out strong. But, I'm excited for the day that my homework assignments end and they hand me a diploma! Go us- we can do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally know how that feels. Keep going, you can do it! (And you'll be ready to go back to school after a few short months. Trust me.)

Post a Comment