Tuesday, June 21

Guess Who Turns 26 Today?

My love! Thomas turned 26 whole years old today. Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most loving husband ever! In honor of his special day, I am going to give him a big shout-out.

What I love about Thomas:

I love his kind heart
I love that he loves to pester me
I love that he loves it when I'm grumpy, tired or flustered
I love that he's always willing to help out
I love that he's my absolute dream-boat
I love that he is able to talk to anyone
I love that he is able to talk to customer service peeps who end up giving us free stuff (by flirting? maybe)
I love that he has become such a wonderful husband to me

I love that deciding to marry him has been the best decision I've ever made
Happy Birthday, my love!

Now, on to some fun stuff about Tom, all relating to 26, of course:

It takes Tom roughly 26 seconds to fall asleep on the couch, 26 seconds to shave his stubble (or lack thereof) and 26 seconds to make me laugh (okay, maybe less)

He could eat 26 cookies in one sitting and could probably eat my chicken enchiladas for 26 days straight (thank goodness)

He listens to 26 Foo Fighter's songs in a row when on road trips...he then listens to me sing to 26 of my songs (mercifully)

He drives 26 mph solely in Rexburg

He has loved his parents for 26 years, and they have loved him back

Lucky for me, he deserves 26 kisses today!

No comments:

Post a Comment