Friday, March 9

Baby Dean!

Welcome to the world sweet baby Dean!

Name: Thomas Dean Chambers
Weight: 7 lbs. 13 oz.
Length: 19 3/4 in.
Hair: Dark and lots and lots of it!
Resemblance: His Daddy

We could not be happier these past two weeks as we welcomed our sweet baby into the world. He is the cutest, sweetest little angel ever...but maybe I'm a little biased.

Two whole weeks ago, we were called into the hospital for my scheduled (and then rescheduled) induction. After some labor-inducing drugs Friday night, by Saturday, I was ready to have him. His birth was beautiful and something Tom and I will never forget. We are so grateful for the sweet angel we welcomed into the world.

Being a mother has been wonderful. It has been challenging, rewarding but mostly, sacred. Also, I could not ask for a better partner to be enjoying this miraculous experience with than Thomas. I love him even more now.

I am so grateful for our family and friends who have helped and supported us so much. I am also grateful for the nurses and doctors at Banner Gateway hospital for their excellent health care of me and my baby.

We are so excited to enjoy our new future with our new baby boy.

2 comments:

Tyler and Ariana said...

I call dibs on behalf of baby girl miller... He's already good looking! -Ariana

Arianne said...

Haha. I like that idea!

Post a Comment