Tuesday, March 13

Happy Birthiversary


Happy Birthday to me! I turned 24 on President's Day and it was marvelous. Tom had the day off work (yay Presidents!) so he took me to Joe's BBQ to get my free birthday meal, then to the mall where he bought me new shoes (and where we walked and walked to try and get my labor on), then to Oregano's (my favorite restaurant) and finally to my parents' house where we had some cake and spent time with my family. 
 We also took some maternity pictures, for posterity...not because I wanted my giant-ness documented.
It was such a fabulous day. Mostly I just enjoyed being able to spend so much time with Tom before Dean's birth. Tom and I have been most fortunate and been able to spend an inordinate amount of time together since getting married over two years ago. We both graduated in Communications from BYU-Idaho (some classes together!) and did an internship together (literally- same office!), so naturally, we spent every waking moment together. When Tom got a job at Yodle in October, it was sad to be away from him for so long each day. We became accustomed to seeing each other almost whenever we wanted during our first year and a half of marriage. We loved that time we were able to have together and know that it helped build a strong foundation for us. 

March 5th, we celebrated our Anniversary! Since we had a week-and-a-half newborn, Tom picked up some takeout and we spent the night together cuddling our new little angel. I am so glad Tom and I were married two years ago in the Mesa LDS Temple. It was amazing and has been nothing but incredible ever since. I love you Thomas, and I always will!

1 comment:

Post a Comment