Friday, April 27

say instagram!

Instagram finally created their app for Android phones! Yato! I've really been enjoying the app, even though my phone's camera is not so good...I may want an iPhone more than ever now.

Here are photos from my day to day:

I realized I take a lot of pictures of my sleeping boy. Mr. Fella sure is cute! 

Tom and I went to Joe's Crab Shack for the first time last weekend and we would definitely recommend it. Maybe it's just because we haven't been out much since Dean was born, but we thought the seafood was awesome and the experience even better. The servers sang and danced to a song and this big black lady got up from her booth and joined in their dancing. It was hilarious! We also got bibs to tie around our necks, crab and lobster to crack open and I had a delicious Dr. Pepper (I try to stay away from caffeine since I'm breastfeeding).

On a different note, who remembers the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what do you see? Well, Dean will remember it because he got it along with a matching stuffed bear from my Great Aunt Josie and Uncle Larry. Thanks guys! We already read it together and are excited to one day teach Dean to read.



No comments:

Post a Comment