Tuesday, June 26

birthdays and basketball championships

Tom turned 27 on Thursday and we had cake and ice cream over at our place. We kept it simple and just had my family over and watched the Miami Heat win the NBA Championship. Tom was double happy that they won, and that they won on his birthday, no less. Thomas is from Miami, Florida, so having the Heat win was really exciting for him. Congratulations to the Miami Heat, and most importantly, to my love, Tom for turning one year older (and wiser, too...Haaaapy Birthday, to you!).Now, who wants to eat some leftover cake? I'm off sweets and Tom is trying to eat better too, which makes for a lot of extra cake.

1 comment:

Tyler and Ariana said...

Looooove the matching jerseys! So fun.

p.s. I'd eat the cake for you if I was there.
-Ariana

Post a Comment