Wednesday, August 1

birthday extravaganza

for my Mom's birthday, we went bowling as a family. the evening began with a delicious grilled chicken dinner my Dad made for all of us and then we hit the lanes (we're really cool, I know). my Mom really enjoys bowling, but she's in the minority within my family because most of  us have the unfortunate combination of being both really bad at bowling and extremely competitive. 
i. hate. to. lose. 
but we had fun anyway, especially with my Mom there to liven things up a bit. after the bowling, we went back to my parents' house where we had birthday cake that my Dad made...he was quite the birthday chef. Dean and Sadie enjoyed one another's company and my Mom failed miserably at her new goal of being serious now that she's 50. hope you had a happy birthday, Mom...i would only lose  as i did for you.

2 comments:

Roger A. Wright said...

Love the last picture of Dean and Sadie.

Shay said...

Your family is so beautiful!

Post a Comment