Thursday, July 26

Cali: Part 1

a couple weeks ago, my family went on our annual beach trip to Oceanside, just north of San Diego. we stayed at the condo we always stay at that is right on the beach (and right by the coastliner train- so loud with babies!). this year, the group consisted of us, my parents and brother Dallin and my brother Tyler and sister-in-law Ashli with their kids, Krew and Sadie. most days were spent at the beach, but we ate fresh seafood at the harbor with Tyler and Ashli and kids. Tom, Dean and I also made sure to check out old town San Diego. I have so many fond memories of Oceanside and southern California. it was great making more, this time with my boys.







1 comment:

Thomas Chambers said...

This trip was AMAZING! Had so much fun with you my love.

Post a Comment