Tuesday, October 9

this handsome man

...got a new job! And I couldn't be more proud of him. The job is in Fort Lauderdale, but since he starts Monday, he will commute from here (South Miami) for now. But soon, we will finally be moving into our own place and starting our life a little further up the east coast.

As for how I feel about the change; it's not exactly some place we've never been or somewhere exotic (at least, not to us) and I will definitely miss out on autumn and winter (boo!). But, we will be able to go to the beach and enjoy sunshine all year long. Maybe I'll get a tan? ...okay, okay, not much chance in that because even when we're at the beach, I hold Dean under the umbrella most of the time. It will be nice to be so close to Tom's family so we can continue spending time with them.

I am super excited for Tom and it is a job that seems like he'll be happy doing and that was our number one priority in coming here. As for me, I am going to learn Spanish. I must. I've caught onto some of it since I've been here, but now I've really got to buckle down and learn it.

So, look out, Fort Lauderdale, we're coming your way!

1 comment:

Tyler and Ariana said...

Woooooot! So stoked for you both!

Post a Comment