Wednesday, November 28

growing up

I can't get over how quickly Dean is growing and changing. it's like all at once, he's a baby, not a little baby anymore. From his full head of hair, to his slimming thighs, he's growing up right before our eyes...and looking the part, too!

he started crawling a few days ago and I am so excited that he is able to move freely and not be so frustrated, but he suddenly feels so much older to me. at the end of this year, he will have celebrated all his 'first' holidays (except his birthday) and it has me rather melancholy.

I love my baby boy, my pup pup, my mr. chunkers and I'm so excited for all the future holds living with this precious angel God gave us. but, I can't help knowing that as good as it is that he's growing up, that means we have to say goodbye to the sweet little dependent baby as he fades slowly into this bigger, expressive, curious little guy. can't wait for all that lies ahead for our Dean and our little family.

1 comment:

Tyler and Ariana said...

Oh! I love the name Mr. Chunkers! He IS getting so big. I'm still pretending Mili will never actually grow up. But it's getting hard to deny the facts!

Post a Comment