Friday, November 2

Halloween

for Halloween, we did last-minute costumes. I was the referee, Tom an nba star, and Dean was our basketball! I always do last-minute costumes (an added element of suspense!?!) and I really hate store-bought costumes, so we bought Dean an orange shirt and stuffed it with the innards of one of our throw pillows. it was good enough for his first Halloween...seeing as he will only have these pictures to remember it. anyway, we trick-or-treated around Tom's parents' neighborhood, which was good because there were hardly any kids out at all (in stark contrast to last year in my parents' neighborhood where each household sends out a flock of children...yes, flocks!).

anyway, we had a good time and Dean enjoyed his dum-dum sucker and little bites of the chocolatey goodness I wharfed down. delicious! hope everyone had a happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment