Thursday, February 14

the boat show

happy valentine's day! 

today, Dean and I are spending extra time together because Tom is working at the Miami boat show. yesterday, Tom's parents watched Dean and I drove him to Miami Beach, where he will be staying and working until monday. I got to spend over an hour on the road, stuck in the worst rush hour traffic, right at its' peak. I can't wait until the show is over because for our anniversary, Tom got some days off work and we're planning a little getaway just for us. but for now, we will be missing Tom....er, "Daddy."
...this is my sad face that Tom will be gone for the rest of the week
...this is Tom's 'I'm such a good employee' face
p.s. how cute is this video made by the ladies over at small fry? those kids make love look even cuter!

2 comments:

NaTaya said...

I like your blog. You are magical.

Tyler and Ariana said...

being apart on valentine's day? :(

your super good looks? :)

Post a Comment