Monday, April 1

girl's camp pt.1

going to girl's camp was the most amazing experience! I always loved girl's camp growing up and I was extremely excited when I was called as camp director. I had such a wonderful time getting to know such lovely girls. it was a very spiritual experience for me, and I think (and hope!) it was for my girls, too. it was really nice to forget about all the things of the world that just plain don't matter and focus on bringing my young women closer to our Heavenly Father and Christ. 

on the flip side, I really missed my Dean-o (and Tom, too!). we talked at camp one time about motherhood and I couldn't help but cry. fortunately, I was able to sneak a few phone calls in and speak with Tom about how everything was going back home. I'm so glad Tom was able to take care of Dean so I could go on this amazing adventure. the church ranch was a really special place where we could all really feel the Spirit. we cooked our meals, sang songs, hiked, huddled together in the cold and drew closer to each other as women and daughters of God.

here are a few favorites from the week...
...hula
...cheetos-toss-onto-shaving-cream-head game
... and of course, lots of funny faces

1 comment:

Post a Comment