Friday, April 26

spring is really summer as far as florida is concerned

the weather lately has been absolutely delightful! it's been in the low 80s, but with very little humidity (thank goodness!) and a gentle breeze. Dean and I have been taking advantage of the pool here in our complex and it has been goooooood. the first two times we went, Dean was a little hesitant about the water and stayed on the deck by the steps the whole time. he cried and reached for the edge each time I took him away from the safety of his steps.

these past two times, however, have been a whole different story; he loves it again! he's been splashing and kicking and 'swimming' (with me holding him). today, he giggled for five minutes straight when we first got in the water.

also, my body is feeling good again. I fit back into some old pants of mine (really old, like 4 years old) and my shoulders are a little sun-kissed. I may even get a tan this year! (whaaaaaaaat?!?!)

this 'spring' is definitely a welcome one...
...forgive my awkward breathing at the end. apparently standing in a pool is a tough workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment