Monday, May 13

"officially's"

Dean is officially walking!!!

he has been capable of walking for about a month now. however, this 'walking' has been limited to a very few and seldom steps until recently. now, he's ventured out to take steps where he wants, when he wants. it's so fun to watch his newfound skill and also see his little face light up when we cheer him on in this new venture. I just love my baby so much and the boy he's growing up to be...

...I, however, am officially graying. like, my hair is turning gray. I knew this day would come. I mean, I found my first gray hair in high school, not to mention that my mom went gray young, so I knew the odds were NOT in my favor (just like Katniss). I'm no longer in that 'if I just find one I can pull it out and be gray-free again' stage anymore. still, I wish there weren't so many of them these days! they're crowding up my wholly un-dyed hair and someday in the next few years I'm going to have to dye it, just so I don't look 50. bummer. but, onto the exciting stuff...Dean walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment