Friday, July 17

Mass Media

Well, I started this blog not long ago. I created it only about a month ago. Here is my very first post from June. Recently, I found out I can use this as a project for my mass media class. I'm really happy about that fact. I can use it because it is a 'new media' form. It's still in the works though, seeing as I've only posted a couple things. I plan to keep updating it and making it cooler, even after I turn in the URL to my teacher.
I've decided that blogs can be really cool, but after creating my own, I realize they are much more work than they seem. All the content is created on your own, so if you don't update it, then it becomes really lame. I've put links to a few of my friend's blogs, but I most definitely need to find more blogs because I'm sure more of my friends have them and I've never known about it. I've decided one of the best things about having a blog is that my Mom can read it, and she greatly appreciates keeping up with me this way as well as the phone.
So, onto more exciting things, I will be going back home to the great expanse we like the call the Valley of the Sun. That's right, I'm coming back to Arizona! My semester up here at BYU-I will be over next week and I'll make the 15+ hour journey back to Gilbert. My best friend Ariana will be getting married soon and I'm more than stoked to be her only 'friend' bridesmaid. Also, I get to see my family. My nephew has started walking and I haven't even seen his skills yet. All my siblings are out of school, too, so we'll party for sure. It's going to be awesome. I am really looking forward to being home for at least a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment