Tuesday, July 21

Traveling Back Home to Arizona

So, I asked my Mom a couple weeks ago how I was supposed to get home now that the semester is ending. She told me I should find myself a ride, which I did within a day or two, but that they might want my car back in the Fall. I kept asking my Mom if I needed to drive my own car home but she was unsure what she and my Dad wanted. Finally, on Monday my Mom said her and my Dad discussed it and they want my car back in the Fall. That's not a big deal to me except that I don't have anyone to drive home with me. I might drive caravan style with some friends, but none of them want to leave as soon as I do. I'm just bothered that they waited so long to tell me and I couldn't find a fellow Arizonan to drive down with me.

Despite this difficulty, I am excited to be coming home for a stay. Ariana is getting married and I get to see my nephew. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment