Friday, July 31

I'm Back in Black

I'm officially back home in Arizona! I am really happy to be back because I have missed my family dearly. Tom drove all the way down here with me and stayed for a whole day before flying back to Miami. I miss him, but missed my family and am extremely happy to see them all again.

I need to see some friends though- I haven't really hungout with anyone yet. I desperately need to see Ariana before she gets married (smile & tear). I hope my stay here will be awesome before I venture out to Miami to see Tom again (the beach doesn't hurt much either).

Anyway, my wonderful Mother has promised to buy me some much needed clothing before I go away, but for once in my life I don't know what I want! Ah! So many choices. Oh well. I'm excited to be home, even though the heat is and always is a killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment