Thursday, August 6

Plans and Pains

Things to be Excited for (in order of their happenings):
-Decorating for Ariana's wedding tonight
-Being a bridesmaid for Ariana
-Ariana's actual wedding/luncheon/reception
-Flying on a plane for more than an hour and a half (a layover? Crazy talk!)
-Getting to Miami- a place I've never been!
-Seeing Tom again (Oh, how I miss him)
-Spending time at the Atlantic Ocean; I've only swam in the Pacific in California's murky waters
-Spending time with Tom
-Meeting Tom's parents

Things Not to be Excited for:
-Getting my wisdom teeth removed
-Leaving my family again until Thanksgiving

This is the gist of my happenings:
Ariana's wedding is tomorrow and I'm completely ecstatic about it! It's crazy to think that she'll be married- Mrs. Miller instead. Nuts! But awesome. I'm very excited for her and Tyler. I'm excited to be a bridesmaid for the third time (bad omen, anyone?).

Anyway, next week I will be getting my wisdom teeth out. Yuck! I'm not excited, but I'll be sure to post an embarrassing picture if my cheeks swell up enough.

Then, the week after I'll be going to Miami to see the sweetest boyfriend in the world. I'm thrilled to see Tom again. I'm also happy he's from Florida seeing as we'll have a blast on the beach and in the sun. That's my life as of right...now.

No comments:

Post a Comment