Sunday, January 24

The Beginning of Dreams...captured

Anybody that knows me, knows that I like A LOT of different things. I am interested in tons and tons of different school-type topics and skills I hope to learn. If I could, I would go to college for the rest of my life. I would become a fashion and interior designer and then go to medical school to become a doctor. A jack of all trades, if you will.
However, I probably won't have the funds, smarts, or time to pursue this dream. Fortunately, a lot of the things I want to learn how to do are creative endeavors. Since my major became communications with an emphasis in broadcasting, I have learned the basics of video recording and editing. The next creative endeavor I want to pursue is similar...photography. Now, I don't just mean using my point-and-shoot digital camera I already have to take cool pictures with my friends. I really want a nice(ish) digital SLR camera that I can use to create nice images wherever I go.
So, if anybody wants to make my life complete and get me one, I'll be outrageously thankful. But, I know I will probably have to wait a while before I can afford one...oh well. Life too good to complain and I will continue capturing it on Tom's camera (mine has some issues)....ask Tom for details.
This is what I wish for:
D60 25438
But, I know I'm okay without it. I am so blessed and my life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment