Thursday, February 4

Skateboarders

My nephew Krew is the cutest baby I've ever seen. I don't just say that because he's my nephew; it's because it's true. It struck me how he's hardly a baby now, and practically a boy. This is him:
He went out front with my two brothers while they were skating and tried to join in. Needless to say, it was adorable.
Krew mostly stuck to the rail, even when he wasn't on his board (which is really my board).
Sometimes, Krew was in the way. But, it amazed me how he didn't care about falling over and getting hurt. Like father, like son.
All three of them!
See! Here he is getting ON the board. We're so proud! We knew he'd be a skater once Tyler and Ashli decided to name him Krew (the skate-brand anyone?)
This last picture is my FAVORITE! Dallin and Krew are so cute on the rail together. Real manly men.
Sometimes, I try skating with my bro's, even though I'm not really any good. But, this time I had fun taking pictures of their skating. I really wanted Tyler to get in the action so I could try to take a cute father-son shot. But, he hates having his picture taken and he was talking to our neighbor. So, I ended up with more uncle-nephew shots and they were cute. I love my family!...That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment