Tuesday, January 12

Engagement Pictures!


I've been terrible about keeping up my blog posts, but since I've been stalking so many wedding blogs lately and get upset if there isn't something brand-new the next day, I figured I should be better. So, here I am.

Right now I'm watching "Say Yes to the Dress" on TLC and am really excited that I found a dress that I LOVE for less than any of those dresses...and it has sleeves. My friend went wedding dress shopping for the first time and fell in love with a Priscilla of Boston gown, but it costs $4,00.

Anyways, as wedding plans are fully underway, I'm enjoying spending more and more time with Tom and realize he makes me happier than any person in the whole wide world. I LOVE him! Anyway, when we were in Arizona for Christmas, we were able to take our engagement pictures. Jessica Drew took our pictures, and I was so glad. She has been my friend since Preschool! I love her and she did a fabulous job! Here are a few of our favorites in addition to the one at the beginning of this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment