Tuesday, January 19

Honeymoon...in the Bahamas?

I came back to Arizona yesterday and when I talked to my Dad, and told him that Tom and I probably weren't going on a cruise because I can't afford a passport (or get it in-time). But, he graciously told me he would pay for it! And, he's going to get it fast (it's more expensive).

So tonight, Thomas and I were scouring the internet searching for Bahama deals, and we found one that is cheap and will work so we get back for our reception in Miami! Thank you Norwegian Cruise Lines for taking off March 8th and returning on March 12th at the Miami Port. And, especially- thank you Tom's parents for buying the cruise for us. I'm so outrageously grateful. I can't wait to go somewhere beautiful and different and brand-new to me! It's time to start my world traveling...with Thomas, of course. I couldn't go anywhere without him.
I love him!
We're going here:

Life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment