Wednesday, February 10

Bridal Shower...Part Two

Last night was my bridal shower, and it was so much fun! I'm not going to lie, I didn't think it would be as fun as it was. I got two scandalous gifts- thanks to the Makiyama's in my ward and my Aunt(?) Rebecca...I question it b/c she's not technically my aunt, but we're related and she feels like my aunt. Both gifts cracked me up and about gave my Grandma a heart attack (and my own Mother too!). It mostly hilarious, with a little awkward mixed in.

Anyways, it was an eventful evening and I'm so grateful for everyone that came and especially the wonderful ladies that helped put it together. Also, we played the game where I had to answer questions that Tom already answered and I didn't do half bad! I was very proud. My bridal shower was wonderful and I'm so blessed to know so many wonderful women who support me. Also, my Mom bought me two AMAZING down feather pillows and a quilt for our bed! She didn't have to buy me anything; she's and my Dad are throwing me a WEDDING, for goodness sake. They really are too wonderful to me.

I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment