Tuesday, February 9

My Bridal Shower

Tom told me I need to write more on here, so here I am. He told me that he reads my posts, so it has encouraged me to create more; even if there aren't any pictures.

Tonight is a special night. Because, although I am away from the love of my life, I have my Bridal Shower to attend! I'm really excited, even though I still don't understand why it's called a 'shower.' Weird. But other than that, I'm happy about it. There is a game of sorts that we are supposed to be playing there. They have a set of questions that Thomas has already answered on video and they will ask me the questions and we're supposed to see how our answers line up. I hope I do alright; haha. All I know is that my Mom and Jill thought his answers were funny, so even if I don't answer right or am not so funny, his amazing personality will make up for it. Can't wait.

Also, we have begun the process of sending out invitations! We sent them already to all Tom's friends/relatives who he gave me addresses for. We still have to send out all mine though; and that means putting the stupid little things together. That's not so much fun, but I'll think it was worth it that I got to have cool invitations. I'm not going to lie, my Mom has done most of the work.

Thank you Mother!
And thank you Thomas, for reading my blog. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment