Thursday, June 3

My Job

I really do like my job right now. It's the most stressful thing I've ever done in my life; but it's also the most rewarding. I love that I get to use my brain; I don't just ask customers if I can help them like I did working retail.

But mostly what I like is working with the people I get to. All my reporters are truly wonderful people and sincerely do their best. Another thing that is really cool is that we actually put together a show. For those who don't know, or haven't yet realized, I work as a producer making shows on I-News (BYU-Idaho's student news organization). It's a pretty cool job.

The only down-side to my job is the time it takes to do all this. My show is only once a week, but with all the other homework I have to do, it takes up all my free time.

With all that being said, I thought I should put the final product here so everyone can see (and so my Dad and Ashli are happy that I posted something). I had the show on here, but it was extremely annoying and never stopped playing. So, now I just have a link to our website here.
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment