Tuesday, June 15

Summer Adventures. Part 1.

I've decided that it's time for another update. Tom and I have been having a busy, but good semester. And, joy of joys, it has finally warmed up!

First of all, here are some pictures from when we went to the Orlando Temple and Tom's parents were sealed. It was a wonderful experience and I was so glad that I was able to be there for it.

We've had some good times so far this semester. Our first excursion was going to Mesa Falls with the Peterson & Smith families. Then, we went to this place where a river comes right out of a mountain. It was really cool- minus all the bugs.
Here's Erica holding her niece, Charlotte.
This little bird was chillin' right inside the place where the water was coming out of. Pretty sweet spot, if you ask me.
Then, me and Tom went to a park and had s'mores after our picnic dinner to get us excited for Yellowstone and camping. Later that same night, we went to karaoke with our friends. It was extremely embarrassing, but way fun. We're totally going again.
The trip was fun, even though the park we went to was partly flooded!
Oh! And, I make crepes now! They are delicious and I'm pretty good at making them now:

No comments:

Post a Comment