Wednesday, February 2

14 Days of Love

It's the beginning of the season of love. For us, it starts with Valentine's Day. Right after the holiday, it's Tom's parents' anniversary. On the 20th is my birthday! And in March we will celebrate our first year anniversary; I'm so excited! I can't believe it has almost been a year.

Anyway, I decided to do this 14 days of love because I saw it on my friend's blog and I loved it. Also, I have so many people, places and experiences that I love and am grateful for.

So,
I will start with the place with the most love in the world. The Temple. I love the Temple and my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

The Orlando Temple with Tom's parents. Soon, there will be one in South Florida too!
The Rexburg Temple. This is the Temple I've gone in the most.
The Salt Lake City Temple. Where Tom and I got engaged.The one that started everything for me. My beloved Mesa Temple.


No comments:

Post a Comment