Friday, February 4

Day 2

Day 2... one day late. My bad!

For day 2 of my 14 Days of Love, I have decided to share my love of my own healthy body. For a Christmas present, Tom's Mom got us gym passes to 24 Hour Fitness. Maybe part of the reason is due to the fact that the last time we were in Miami visiting, Tom and I both gained a bit of weight. We were on vacation, alright?

Either way, I'm grateful to have my gym pass because we don't really live near any parks and jogging outside is basically a no-go because I'd have to go on a crazy busy road. The best part is that our gym is right around the corner, so I can jog or walk to it when it's nice out (which is 90% of the time).

Anyway, I'm in love with the way exercise makes me feel. I always have been, and I'm realizing more and more how important it is for me to keep up a routine.

Most of all, I love my body for all the amazing things I am able to do because I have a strong, healthy one.

I love to run.
I love to snowboard.
I love to longboard and skateboard.
I love to play volleyball.
I love to swim in the ocean.
I love to boogey-board and surf.
I love to walk my dog.
I love to smile.
I love to talk....a lot.
I love to laugh.
I love to breath in fresh air.
I love to eat delicious food.

All in all, I love my body. It allows me to do so many
incredible things.

No comments:

Post a Comment