Friday, February 4

Day 3

It's already the 3rd, so Day 2 and 3 today.

For my love today, I would like to talk about the earth. I love the earth. I am so grateful for this earth and all of God's creations.

Today for our internship, Tom and I got to go to the zoo! Cool, I know. We're doing a promotion with the Communication Director at Zoo Miami, so we went and 'scouted out' where we want to shoot. We had so much fun! We found quite a few spots and talked about what we want to do, but mostly we enjoyed God's beautiful creations.

Needless to say, we saw a ton of cool animals. A Bengal tiger, lions, turtles, antelope, a komodo dragon, tons of birds, fish, monkeys, and my favorite of the day- elephants (African and Asian)! I also got to feed a giraffe! Amazing!

Anyway, I am in love with this planet that I live on. Mother nature always amazes me. I have loved all the places on the earth I have been able to see so far and hope to be able to see a great deal more before I'm laid in it. I desperately want to visit every continent, except for the frozen tundra of Antarctica. I'm sure the rest of the world will astound me as much as the it already has.

Also, I'm watching Planet Earth on tv right now. Just reenforcing my love for this planet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm calling you today. I miss you like CRAZY. Seriously, been thinking about you for 3 days now.

Post a Comment