Wednesday, February 9

Days 5-8

I'm as lazy as it gets now. I can't do all 14 days, so I've decided to do a lump day.

I love my family.

I'll divide this into three days with three categories: my in-laws, my family, my husband and our future family.

I love my in-laws, my Chambers side. I love my mother-in-law Juanita because she's a sassy lady who loves fashion even more than me. I love that she's stron
g and independent and raised a wonderful son. I love my father-in-law Thomas, Sr. because he's so kind and athletic and can talk to anyone for days.
I love my family; my parents, siblings, sister-in-law and nephew.

My Mom is the best mom in the world. She's the funniest woman ever and has taught me so much, mostly by example. She's cooler than me by far and is always the life of the party. She has such a strong spirit and has helped me out of many tough situations.

My Dad is one part serious, one part hilarious. He has taught me about hard work and has always expected me to try my best. We share a love of cheesy jokes and athletics. He is the coolest Dad because he does it all; he golfs, skis, runs marathons, snowboards, surfs, and even occasionally rides a skateboard.

My older brother Tyler is way cool. When we were young, I showed him up a couple times with my braveness and toughery, but he has showed me up ever since then. I don't know anyone else who would break their knee, not tell their mom, not see a doctor and continue to skateboard on it. He's now an incredible father and has always been a great example to me, except when he teased and harassed me.

My sissy Ashley is hands-down my very best friend ever. We've always done everything together. I have always loved playing with her, talking to her until obscene hours of the night and sharing everything about my life with her. I love her voice, her personality and the fact that she has always looked up to me as I have looked up to her.
My little brother Dallin (also known as Dooks) is an incredible little man. He has the best sense of humor ever. I don't know where he got it; maybe he picked up on all those times we told him repeating his jokes wasn't funny (he was a toddler when he did that) and he became a comedian from our tips. Whatever it was, he's hilarious now.

My sister-in-law Ashli-Jane is so much fun. She's a great workout partner and has a knack at nailing down exactly what other people are like. She is the most diva-like in my family, but that just means she has great style and has blond hair. She has a fantastic personality and is probably the best card player I've ever met.

My nephew Krew is the cutest person I've ever seen. He was premature when he was born and we were all really nervous about his health for a while. Fortunately, he is now a healthy toddler. He is the star of our family because he entertains us whenever he is around.
My own little family currently consists of my sweet husband Thomas and myself. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met. We have almost been married a year now. When we started dating, it was obvious to me that I wanted to marry him. Best. Decision. Ever. His personality complements mine so well. We literally spend all day together. We have the same major at school, currently work together at the same internship, and even have the same calling at church. We spend so much time together and I still never get sick of him.

Simply, I love him. And I'm forever grateful he chose me.


No comments:

Post a Comment