Saturday, February 26

Valentine's, My Birthday and Graduation

Apparently, I couldn't finish my Valentine's Day posts, but I'll post about our day anyway. Thomas and I went out to eat at a great restaurant here in Miami and then just spent the day together relaxing because we got the day off work.

My birthday was a lot of fun, too. I got a million Facebook messages from people and was able to talk to my parents, sister and grandma. My birthday was on Sunday, but we still went to one of my favorite restaurants in Miami and I got a delicious dessert and they sang "Happy Birthday" to me. That night, we went to our friend Seth and Jessica's house where they had thrown me a surprise get-together with some of our friends. It was so much fun and I'm really glad that Tom and everybody put it together for me.

Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures of any of this, so you'll just have to enjoy my whimsical writing...not.

Now, Thomas and I are finishing up work at our internship. Working at WLRN in Miami has been so much fun. We've been able to work with some of the best people and really gain some experience working in their Communications department.


I've got some great news! I signed up for my very last semester at BYU-Idaho and I will graduate in July! Congratulations...to ME!


1 comment:

mindy said...

woohoo that you are graduating! so exciting!!! kudos to you girl!!

Post a Comment