Saturday, June 4

Last Semester

Right now, Thomas and I are in our very last semesters of school. We will both graduate July 22, 2011! I, for one, cannot wait! However, we're not quite sure what we're doing after said graduation...decision time. Anybody know of any good jobs?

Anyway, Tom has been making fun of me because I haven't blogged in a long, long time. Oddly, any time I do actually blog, he gets all sad that I'm not paying attention to him or cuddling him. Make up your mind, boy. Haha. So, here it is- a shiny, fresh new blog post.

Let's start with the bad news.

Our little dog Titan passed away Tuesday, May 31st. He lived at my parent's house, even though he is technically mine and Tom's dog. He was out jogging with my Dad and tried to sprint (disobediently) across the street towards another jogger when he was hit by a car. My parents took him to an emergency vet where they discovered he had really bad internal injuries. They had to put him to sleep. Fortunately, my Mom and Ashley were there to hold him while they did it. It's been a sad week, but I know he was very happy when he was alive. I will miss my cute, sweet, fuzzy little dog Titan.

On now to a happier subject. Tom and I are doing well and we are both so excited to graduate! Tom is busier than ever; he is taking a full course load, working 20+ hours a week, and playing on a basketball team. I, on the other hand, am just in school with a full course load. I am taking almost all cluster (two mini-minors instead of one minor) classes. The only class I'm taking this semester that is even in my major isn't required for my graduation at all. It's a photography/photoshop class called digital imaging. This class is by far my favorite class this semester, purely because it's something I'm interested in and have never really done before. I'm learning a lot about photography and editing images in photoshop. We also went on a field trip to Bannack, Montana, which is an old ghost town. The trip was fun, and I got some good pictures. Here are some pictures from my class; there pictures from my trip, around Rexburg and portraits of my sweet sister Ashley and my beautiful Mother. Enjoy!
















No comments:

Post a Comment