Tuesday, December 13

Grateful

Things I'm grateful for this year:

a loving husband
being near my family
expecting our first baby!!!!
the internet (we went a couple weeks without it in our new apartment- i almost died)
our new apartment/furniture
good doctors who answer my questions
pinterest...don't laugh
my new camera (early Christmas present)
much, much more

Thanksgiving this year was incredible. I ran in the Inaugural Gilbert Turkey Trot (5k) with my family. Then we feasted at my parent's house. It was such fun gathering with my family and taking pictures of almost everyone.

First, here is a picture of me, showing off my baby bump.
 Dallin and Krew waiting for the runners to arrive. 







 Sadie was the star of Thanksgiving. We also took a picture of her hiding with all the bears!



No comments:

Post a Comment