Wednesday, December 14

Mesa Temple lights

I love to see the Temple

my wonderful Mother planned a family trip to the Mesa Temple lights. since it's been cold out and we went pretty early, there were hardly any people there. it made for such an amazing experience, without the usual crowds. we were able to take pictures (I took a lot) and take our time soaking in the beautiful light display. my Mom even brought hot chocolate and doughnuts. it was delicious. of course, I eat anything I can these days...it's awesome.

as for our Christmas plans, we are going to Miami to spend my favorite holiday with Tom's parents! I, for one, am so excited! I'll probably be dying from the heat while we're there (I've gotten used to this unseasonably cool AZ weather), but I still can't wait. I have so many friends and parents-in-law who I can't wait to see.

here are my favorite pictures from our Temple trip:





Ashley and Blaze kindly posed for me...a lot!






love me some Mesa Temple! seriously, there is so much that this Temple means to me. not only is this the Temple I went into for the first time, and was married here, but it is also where my parents were married.

No comments:

Post a Comment