Friday, June 1

pool day

Last Thursday was Dean's very first pool day. With all the over 100 temps we've been having in Arizona this May, a dip in the pool is a given. So, instead of a regular Thursday where my Mom babysits Krew and Sadie for my sister-in-law Ashli, everyone came over to our apartment's pool. We had a blast! Nobody enjoyed it more than Krew who did pretty good with the kick board and tube my Mom brought for him. Dean did pretty well for a 3 month old. He only got a little nervous when my Mom dipped him a little further into the water than I did. Each time his little foot hit the water, he would try and bring it up. He clearly got overstimulated because he slept through a good portion of the pool trip. I had a good time holding him and sunning myself for the first time since our trip to the beach at Christmas.
 









1 comment:

Tyler and Ariana said...

I am SO JEALOUS that you went swimming. And have an adorable swimsuit. And the cutest, chunkiest swimming partner.

-Ariana

Post a Comment