Monday, June 18

Sedona

This post is very much over-do, but it has to be shared. When Tom's Mom was in town we went day-tripping to Sedona. I had never been there, but Tom and his family visited when he was younger (when they lived in Arizona). Anyway, like I said, we day-tripped up north and I was taken aback by all the beauty there. I've seen beautiful scenes like the one in Sedona, but this was perfect. We spent a gorgeous day there sightseeing and shopping and eating. Then we drove on home. As for Dean in the car, he did quite well. There were only two spells where he cried a lot. One was on the way in, he woke up and was hungry, so we stopped nearby and I fed him. The other was when we were really close to home within the Phoenix metro area. Dean has never been a fan of the car, but he's getting more and more tolerant of it. We give him toys to play with and now that he can actually play with them, he doesn't hate it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment