Thursday, July 15

Just Found Out Today

I just realized today that I have two more semesters of school left, rather than one. I could try and squeeze it all into one semester, but I will try not to kill myself. It's not that big of a deal though; I mean, I was going to have to be in Rexburg while Tom finished anyway, and now we get to graduate together! It's just that I'm so sick of school and I am ready to graduate. Fortunately, this is also giving me the opportunity to take some of the classes that I want to, but haven't been able to. That will be fun, and at least I know I'll be doing something when we get back to Rexburg. I'm sure that this is a blessing in disguise because honestly, I don't want to be working at Taco Bell next summer.

Also, I can't wait until finals are over... I'm just waiting, counting down the days, seeking for that light at the end of the tunnel. It's coming, slowly but surely.

However, Tom and I are still having tons of fun being together all the time. The weather is lovely and we have glorious vacation time ahead. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment