Saturday, July 10

Two More Weeks

Until FREEDOM! Freedom from school for 7 blissful weeks!

Tom and I are busy, busy, busy with final projects and studying for finals. Currently, I'm working on a T.V. episode and a documentary for two classes. Being a broadcasting major is fun, but these projects have to be semi-good quality and they take a lot of time to do. Also, Tom and I are trying to find a cheaper place to live in the Fall. We love our apartment, but it's expensive. Can we afford it? Yes. But, would we rather live somewhere cheaper and save money? Yes. So, we're doing that too. School is going just fine, but I am ready for it to end for a while.

I'm also super excited because after the semester ends, we are going to spend a week in California with my family! Then, we'll go spend a month in Miami with Tom's. What a rough life. Spend our 7 week break at the beach? Sure thing! I can't wait to be back in the sun...California dreamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment